I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.Walgreens Healthcare Clinics are available.
|post Dopey Challenge, I ran 48.6 miles over 4 days and have had multiple health issues since|
|finishing the 2013 NYC Marathon - I injured my ankle at mile 5|
- KT Tape - After my injury during the NYC Marathon, I make sure my ankle is always taped for any 10+ mile event.
- Preform by bio Freeze pain relieving singles - I always have 10+ of these in my running belt.
- Omron Electro Therapy Pain Relief - best invention ever and I strongly suggest it for anyone. I scored an awesome deal on mine right before Christmas and saved $20 with my balance rewards card! Best $30 ever spent!
- Walgreens Acetaminophen 650mg tablets - I always carry two of these tablets with me so I don't have to waste time at medical tents and take one every hour and a half.
- Preform by bio freeze foot therapy kit - A must have for post race recovery
- Koss headphones (The same headphones I reviewed in December. For a limited time, you can pick up a pair at Walgreens for $19.99)
|smiling at the final mile (25) on day 4 of the 48.6 mile Dopey Challenge|
I was compensated for this post through my partnership with #CollectiveBias but as always, all opinions are my own.