I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
The past few months have been an absolute blur. This is my busy time of year at work and mix that with a side of running, races, wedding planning and blogging - I have no time for myself. My favorite time of day is 5:30, when I pour myself a glass of wine and cook a fantastic dinner. I prefer to spend one hour plus in the kitchen, which is how I relieve stress. Not so much these days. I have found myself making quick fix recipes. I was home last weekend visiting my Mom and we saw an in-store demonstration at the Daytona Beach Sam's Club for Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Fillets - a pre-grilled fully cooked boneless skinless breast. I was a bit skeptical at first and left highly impressed, with a bag in hand.
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets, Gluten-Free
- Greens of choice - I used arugula
- Black Beans
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half (*see notes below)
- Roasted Corn on the Cob (*see notes below)
- Choice of a Gluten-Free dressing, I used Annie's Naturals Chile Lime Vinaigrette
- Cilantro for garnish
I decided to warm my chicken up in the oven vs. microwaving it. The conventional oven instructions are at 375 for 18 minutes. *I decided to roast my corn and tomatoes at the same time while my chicken was heating up.
Pre-Heat oven to 375
- Pull back the corn husk and remove the silk, remove the outer layers and pull back up to cover. Place directly on the oven rack for 30 minutes.
- When there is 20 minutes left for the corn to cook, place two frozen Gluten-Free Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets in a pan and place in the oven alongside the cord
- When there is 10 minutes left, place the tomatoes in the oven, I put them in the same pan as the chicken
- Meanwhile, place the arugula on a dinner plate
- Heat up your black beans and drain
- Cut up your avocado
- Once the chicken, tomatoes and corn has cooked, remove from oven
- Dice the chicken in bite size pieces
- Cut the corn from the cob
- Lay everything in one layer along the bed of arugula
- Garnish with cilantro
If you want to check out Tyson Gluten-Free Chicken for yourself, Sam's Club has three upcoming #CookitGF in-store demonstrations on 4/4, 4/5/14 and 5/4/14. Both my Mom and I were very impressed with this product and it made for an easy, quick and delicious lunch.