Today, I feel awful about that decision. It is the first time in months where I actually skipped a workout. I did justify this decision to myself last night:
- I knew at 6:00 that all the treadmills would be taken at the gym and I didn't want to do weights while waiting because:
- I played golf on Sunday for the first time in almost a year and I am SORE. It's official, I am getting old.
- I am way to ADD for the treadmill and I loathe it.
- It's Monday, rainy and humid as all get out.
- OK OK - I just want to open that bottle of wine, don't judge.