“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Aloha, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #myAloha and #AlohaMoment http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
My Decembers usually consists of spending time with family, holiday parties and training. I have to be creative with my training schedule with all the events we have in the holiday season. We also go through protein powder VERY fast with the amount of training we do. I was introduced to Aloha premium protein powder through a free sample on their website.
Aloha Premium Protein Powder has no added chemical amino acids, no “natural” or artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or fillers. Both flavors I tried were delicious and are perfect for pre and post workouts, meal replacements and promotes lean muscle. With marathon training, we go through a ton of protein powder. I am always looking for recipes to incorporate protein into everyday recipes and I created a perfect protein packed cookie.
2 cups Oats (ground into flour in a food processor)
1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
6 tbs Butter, softened
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butterscotch chips (peanut chips would work well too)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your oat mixture, protein powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a stand mixer on low for 1 minute, then on medium for 3 minutes until you get a creamy mix. Add the vanilla extract and egg and mix for an additional minute.
- Very slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until you have a cookie dough consistency. Stir in your chips of choice.
- Using a cookie scooper, make 1 tablespoon cookies and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
|2014 Walt Disney World Marathon|
Rock n Roll New Orleans Half Marathon with my husband. This will be our first time back to NOLA since our wedding in September.
As I mentioned above, I got a free sample of Aloha protein powder - you can get yours too by clicking here. This is a great way to try a protein powder before committing to a giant container and realizing too late that you are not a fan of it.
You can learn more about Aloha Premium Protein Powder online: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram