This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeartYourSkin #CollectiveBias
As I have gotten older, the one thing that has been a focal point of my daily regimen is skincare. I used to be my dermatologists worst nightmare - a natural redhead who lives in FL. Growing up, I was be jealous of my friends for being able to get a tan just by walking outside. These days, I embrace the fact that I will never be tan and am sure to slather moisturizer with SPF on me everyday. I am currently using a wonderful line of product which I found at the skin care section at Walmart. NO-AD Prevent & Repair™ and NO-AD Prevent & Brighten™ are both packed with a premium blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and SPF 15 broad spectrum protection. This is unlike any moisturizers sold in mass market outlets and is being very affordable.
5 steps to better skin year round
- Wear a daily moisturizer with SPF - every single day, 365 days a year even if you aren't going outside. It is best to use a teaspoon for your face and as much as would fill a shot glass for your body. If you are planning on a long run, wear a daily moisturizer with SPF along with a sports sunscreen and re-apply often.
- Drink plenty of water - while this may seem like a no-brainer, it is shocking how many people don't meet their daily water intake. Maintaining your water intake will assist with moisture and detox. I have an 8 cup pitcher with a water filter that I be sure to drink everyday.
- Moisturize over-exposed skin. Either you didn't re-apply enough or you didn't wear a strong enough SPF. This happens to me more than I would like to admit. I am sure to wear plenty of moisturizer and use cooling gels or mists if I have gotten too much sun.
- Repair and treat sun damaged skin. I am frequently teased for being pale. This is thanks to me living in FL my whole life and being a redhead. While tans are popular, brown skin indicates skin damage and you can fight this with the powerful ingredients found in NO-AD Anti-Aging Body Moisturizers. It helps repair, brighten, and prevent aging caused by cumulative daily sun damage.
- Keep your bottle of moisturizer with SPF in a visible place on your bathroom counter so you remember to wear it everyday. I personally love the also keep a travel size with me in my handbag so I can reapply during the day.
As I mentioned in number 1, be sure to use proper skin protection and pay close attention when you are outdoors for an extended period of time. Especially if you are running a marathon :)
Coupons.com which is available to shoppers near Walmart store locations which have the product.
The product is located in the beauty aisles, not the sunscreen section.