The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Reebok.
Hi, My name is Megan and I have a shoe problem. I have been addicted to shoes since I was in elementary school. I remember purposely putting a hole in a pair of shoes so my parents would have to buy me new ones. With that said, my shoe collection is crazy big yet you will usually see me wearing the same shoes over and over.
I tend to impulse buy pretty shoes and never wear them because they are uncomfortable (yes I am talking to you Mr. Louboutin). Once I hit my 30's, I found comfort was the most important aspect of shoes and I now find myself planning my outfits around what will adorn my feet.
FitFluential, I was able to check out a new concept from Reebok - the Skyscape Runaround. This is not a fitness shoe - it is an everyday shoe whose tagline is “So lightweight and comfortable, you’ll forget you have them on.”. I couldn't agree with that statement more.
Reebok Skyscape Runaround is now my go-to everyday comfort shoe. Along with being comfortable, the Skyscape are also very cute. My fiance even stated he thought they were "good looking shoes" - whatever that means :) Maybe he saw the promo video of the shoes with Miranda Kerr! The below photos Skyscape Styling photos were done by Reebok to show various ways to wear these shoes.
- This shoe is crafted borrowing the materials and soft molding process used to create lingerie, which provides all-around comfort and creates a shoe so lightweight that it weighs only 5.0 ounces.
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology - features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort
- Machine washable
Check out this video featuring FitFluential Ambassadors and Miranda Kerr
It's been years since I have had "everyday" runaround sneakers but I can honestly say I love the Skyscapes and plan on picking up a few pairs in additional colors. What is your go to daily shoe?